Flipped learning is creating active learning environments wherever it is being implemented. The new age of flipped learning is about teachers working in collaboration to learn newer strategies for improved learning. It’s also about viewing flipped learning from a broader perspective, to see how it is helping us create a true learning ecosystem.
- Making the lesson interactive for students.
- Pre-producing the lecture.
- Creating video for the lecture (using campus resources and own resources)
- Implementing the lesson on LMS
- Importance of flipping the classroom
- Re-structuring your course for a flipped classroom
- Designing the Lecture – what to show and what to tell.
- Peer reviewing and discussing the project
Ms. Samiya Hameed is from Karachi. Academician for the last 13 years and taught in different private & public sector universities. Involved in Academic Trainings for teachers and students, HR, Branding, Self & Business Grooming, Entrepreneurship & Social Entrepreneurship trainings & Associated with multiple NGOs as well as in Women Entrepreneurship programs. Judged & Mentored several events of Entrepreneurship & Projects of HR & Marketing.