Short description: Many teachers experience stress in their personal and work life, whether this is in the short term from facilitating extracurricular events, or long-term stress from dealing with discipline issues and simultaneously preparing assignments and assessments throughout the academic year. Not only can this be profoundly unpleasant, it can seriously affect our health and our work. However, it is possible to manage stress, if you use the right tools and techniques. In this course, we’ll look at what stress is, what increases your risk of experiencing it, and how you can manage it, so that it doesn’t affect your well-being and productivity.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Learn about the framework and mind tools for stress management
- the two types of factors that affect stress
- Unlock the solution within to minimize stress
- Unbox the four A’s of stress management
- Explore personality types and how they influence daily communication and time management
- Gain insights on practical tips and techniques for time management